Bow windows and bay windows are essential to a beautiful house-front, energy-efficient living room, and a well-lit environment. Our bay and bow eco green windows series have their frames and sashes constructed entirely from superior UPVC compound.
- Frame and sash corners are fusion welded into the monolithic unit.
- Frames provide a permanent seal that prevents water and air penetration.
- Glossy shine vinyl which is easier to clean and appears more attractive.
- High-quality frame and sash deliver maximal durability, security, and insulation.
- Frames that won’t rot or warp.
- Ideal in terms of quality and price.
- LoE 2 technology that reduced summer colling by reflecting solar heat as well as block 84% of UV radiation.
- LoE 2 reduces winter heating costs by eliminating heat loss up to 51%.
- Lifetime warranty!
A bay window and its installation should be done meticulously, only by the most experienced window installers professionals to ensure a well-sealed and a properly fit window. Bay windows combine three operable or fixed windows joined at a 30 or 45-degree angles. The added charm and warmth to your house mixed with the beautifully upgraded housefront are unmatched. Create a gorgeous panoramic view and increase the natural sunlight that pours in to brighten up your family’s mood and day.
Bow windows are the big brother of bay windows. They are bigger with more possibilities for combinations of picture, fixed and operable windows into one perfectly shaped unit that is guaranteed to wow your guests. A bow window can add a sense of spaciousness and dimension to your home, with its expanse of glass and subtle curves. Four or more windows can be combined to create your custom bow window. 10 or 15 degrees are used to construct this beautiful vinyl window.
Our Windows Features
A bay or bow window allows you to maximize space and enjoy multiple views. It will also make any room feel more open and spacious due to the increased flow of light and counter space. These windows can be manufactured with any of the available styles in mind which usually combines fixed units in the middle and casements or hungs on the ends.
Standard Bay and Bow Window Features:
- Fusion-welded frame and sash corners add strength and prevent air infiltration.
- Multi-chambered design adds insulation, strength, drainage and reduces condensation.
- Interior glazing system with co-extruded flexible seal on sash eliminates leaks.
- Drainage channels hidden in front of exterior sash.
- Removable screen for easy cleaning on all operable windows.
- Advanced locking system for a tight seal and added security.
- 7/8” insulated double sealed glass with warm edge spacer.
Glass Window Styles and Options