Everest Windows & Doors provides the best awning windows for bathrooms, kitchens & windows as accents
Awning windows open outward from the bottom. This allows the air outside to circulate within your home, ventilating it freely. Awning windows provide a beautiful, unobstructed view, while providing a unique protective shield from the elements. Our Patented Quad-Seal System®, along with the multi-point locking system and the multi-chambered design.
- Simultaneously fusion-welded frame and sash for added strength and prevention of air infiltration
- Stainless steel hinges on either side of the sash allow it to open 45° for increased air circulation, even on rainy days
- Double point locking system for a tight seal and added security
- Interior Heritage glazing system with co-extruded flexible seal on sash eliminates leaks
- Dedicated secondary backup seal
- Drainage channels hidden in front of exterior sash
- Super Spacer with dual seal for optimum efficiency
- Quad (4) white co-extruded weather-strip sealing system
- Separated multi-chambered design adds insulation, strength, drainage and reduces condensation
Standard Glass: DOUBLE INSULATED GLASS Overall Thickness 7/8″
Optional Glass: TRIPLE INSULATED GLASS Overall Thickness 1 3/8″
Let our professional installers in The Greater Toronto area to delight you with a clean, professional and quick job done at your convenience.
Our team of professional window and doors installers are experienced and certified. Our values are ingrained in our employees and we believe in honesty, fairness and cleanliness. Everest Windows will leave the installation site clean and tidy, your windows perfectly fitted, installed and insulated and your peace of mind maintained with post-installation customer support. Choose Everest for all your windows and doors needs. Contact us today.