Casement Windows for Kitchens, Bathrooms and Bedrooms
Casement windows are a great way to let in fresh air and provide a clear view. They are hinged on one side and open outward. Casement windows are a great option for hard to reach places because they open fully.
These windows provide excellent ventilation. They can be combined with other window styles to create a unique look for your home.
Casement windows are a great choice for kitchens, bathrooms, and bedrooms. They offer many benefits over other window styles. They are easy to clean because they open fully. They provide good ventilation and natural light.
If you’re looking for an estimate on casement windows in Toronto, Mississauga, Barrie, New Market, Brampton, Vaughan, Markham, Hamilton, Kitchener and Woodbridge, please contact us. We would be happy to provide you with a free estimate.
Let us give you free consultation and advice and help you find the best way to improve the look and feel of your home for the best window prices in Greater Toronto.
Toronto Weather Resistant Casement Window Design, Energy-Efficient Windows
Casement windows provide you with an unobstructed view from top-to-bottom and side-to-side. They open to 93º degrees for easy cleaning and directing the flow of fresh air into your home. Available in a variety of sizes to provide a custom fit for your home.
Standard Casement Window Features:
- Operator allows sash to open 93° degrees for easy cleaning.
- Multi-point locking system
- Stainless steel hinges
- Shadow groove cleaned corners
- Snap down handle
- 7/8” insulated thermal dual-seal glass with Quanex Super spacer for optimum efficiency.
- Snap-in removable screen for easy cleaning.
- Multi-chambered design with reinforced screw chambers
- Integrated self-drainage system
- Our exclusive Quad-Seal System® ensures a superior seal.
- Fusion-welded frame and sash for added strength and prevention of air infiltration.
When to Replace Old Casement Windows?
Casement windows are one of the most popular styles of window, thanks to their classic good looks and easy operation. But like any other type of window, they eventually need to be replaced. Here are some signs that it’s time to start shopping for new replacement windows in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Barrie, New Market and the area:
- Your windows are more than 20 years old. Even if they’ve been well-maintained, the materials they’re made of will start to deteriorate after two decades. Windows are typically made of vinyl or wood, so look for signs of rot or water damage as well as rust and condensation.
- You can feel a draft coming from your windows. If you can feel cold air coming through your windows, it means they’re no longer sealing properly. That’s a sure sign that it’s time for new ones.
- You have difficulty opening and closing your windows. If your windows are sticking or otherwise difficult to operate, it’s a good indication that the hardware is starting to fail. New replacement windows rely on strong hinges to stay open, so if those are failing, it’s time for new windows.
- Your energy bills are increasing. New home windows that aren’t sealing properly can let a lot of heat escape in the winter and cool air escape in the summer. That leads to higher energy bills, so if you’ve noticed a sudden increase in your heating and cooling costs, new windows may be the answer.
If you’re thinking about replacing your old windows, contact a local window company for a free consultation. They can help you choose the right windows for your home and budget.
Standard Glass: DOUBLE INSULATED GLASS Overall Thickness 7/8″
Optional Glass: TRIPLE INSULATED GLASS Overall Thickness 1 3/8″
New Windows Replacement & Installation in Toronto, Mississauga, Brampton, Barrie, Kitchener & Hamilton.
New Casement windows can really transform your home. Our experienced and certified installers can help you guarantee a clean, professional and well-insulated installation. Everest windows and doors provide pre and post-installation service to guarantee a peace of mind, energy-efficient windows, lower heating costs and a beautiful addition to your cozy home.