Weather resistant design, best performing & energy-efficient casement windows
Casement windows provide you with an unobstructed view from top-to-bottom and side-to-side. They open to 93º degrees for easy cleaning and directing the flow of fresh air into your home. Available in a variety of sizes to provide a custom fit for your home.
Standard Casement Window Features:
- Operator allows sash to open 93° degrees for easy cleaning.
- Multi-point locking system
- Stainless steel hinges
- Shadow groove cleaned corners
- Snap down handle
- 7/8” insulated thermal dual-seal glass with Quanex Super spacer for optimum efficiency.
- Snap-in removable screen for easy cleaning.
- Multi-chambered design with reinforced screw chambers
- Integrated self-drainage system
- Our exclusive Quad-Seal System® ensures a superior seal.
- Fusion-welded frame and sash for added strength and prevention of air infiltration.
Standard Glass: DOUBLE INSULATED GLASS Overall Thickness 7/8″
Optional Glass: TRIPLE INSULATED GLASS Overall Thickness 1 3/8″
With top-of-the-line windows, let our installers make sure your house is well-insulated
Our experienced and certified installers can help you guarantee a clean, professional and well-insulated installation. Everest windows and doors provide pre and post-installation service to guarantee a piece of mind, energy-efficient windows, lower heating costs and a beautiful addition to your cozy home.
FREE & EASY ESTIMATION
Energy-Star Windows & Doors
100% of our windows and doors are energy-star certified. Proven to lower your electricity bill while increasing energy efficiency and promoting green living and energy preservation.