End Vent SLIDER Tilt Windows
End vent slider windows consist of two sashes that slide horizontally and one that is stationary. The operative sashes tilt inward to allow for safe and easy cleaning from inside your home. Built on the single slider profile, the end vent slider is capable of creating ventilation without cluttering up the face of your home.
- U.P.V.C. bright white interior and exterior finished color
- 3 1/4″ vinyl frame
- Fusion-welded corners
- Shadow groove cleaned corners
- Integrated self-drainage system
- Multi-chamber design that provides maximum strength to the window as well as a high level of insulation
- Appointed screw chambers for installation purposes
- Interior removable cover designed to hide installation screws
- Sloped outside finish to ensure easy outside water drainage
- Fully interlocking system and heavy duty cam action locking system for increased security
Standard Glass: DOUBLE INSULATED GLASS Overall Thickness 7/8″
Single Slider Tilt Window and Double Slider Tilt Window
The single slider tilt window’s frame and sash are built with a superior uPVC compound as well as our double slider tilt windows. They are then fusion welded to prevent any air or water penetration. Maximum durability is provided with unmatched security and insulation. Solid vinyl frames can’t rot or warp. We feature a new and glossy shine which appears more attractive. All of our windows meet Canadian and USA standards. They are CCMC approved and conform to CAN/CSA-A440-98
- 3 1/4″ extended frame
- Structural construction for larger viewing area
- Thermopane is located over 25% further inside the wall than any 3 1/4″ frame
- Built-in 1/2″, 3/4″ Drywall Return
- The perfect window for new construction, yet easily adapted to retrofit applications
FREE WINDOWS & DOORS QUOTE
The crew was very efficient and clean. The door is just perfect!
Very professional team and only the best quality.